|May 26 - September 22||8+ Hours||7:30am|
Need to go to Vancouver from Seattle and want to go whale watching on the way there? No problem, jump on the first ferry of the day to get your activity-filled trip to Vancouver started early.
- Check in Victoria Clipper (2701 Alaskan Way, Pier 69 Seattle)6:45
- Clipper departs7:30
- Arrive Victoria’s Inner Harbour10:15
- Check in at Victoria office12:45
- Salish Sea Dream departs13:15
- Stopover in Tod Inlet16:45
- Salish Sea Dream arrives at Coal Harbour, Vancouver19:00
What to Bring
Salish Sea Conservation Fee
A $2 per person conservation fee will be added to your tour on checkout. The money collected is donated to local not-for-profit organizations who focus their efforts on conserving and protecting the long-term survival of the Southern Resident Killer Whale population and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.