Need to go to Vancouver from Seattle and want to go whale watching on the way there? No problem, jump on the first ferry of the day to get your activity-filled trip to Vancouver started early.
- Check in Victoria Clipper (2701 Alaskan Way, Pier 69 Seattle)6:45
- Clipper departs7:30
- Arrive Victoria’s Inner Harbour10:15
- Check in at Victoria office12:45
- Salish Sea Dream departs13:15
- Stopover in Tod Inlet16:45
- Salish Sea Dream arrives at Coal Harbour, Vancouver19:00
Get There and Back
After boarding the Victoria Clipper in Seattle at 7:30 you will arrive in downtown Victoria at about 10:30, giving you lots of time to explore downtown Victoria (and to check out one of our many amazing brunch joints). From here you will join our Northbound Adventure Crossing which departs at 13:15 for three hours of whale watching on board our our brand new, custom-built vessel the 'Salish Sea Dream'. After a brief stopover in Tod Inlet, you will continue on a two hour evening cruise behind Salt Spring Island on route to downtown Vancouver. You will arrive at the Westin Bayshore Hotel in downtown at approximately 19:00.