Departing from downtown Vancouver, welcome aboard ‘Ocean Magic’ – the flagship vessel of Prince of Whales Whale Watching on this whale watching adventure of a lifetime, exploring the beauty that is British Columbia.
- April 29th – June 30th12:00
- July 1st – October 2nd8:30 & 14:30
- October 3rd – October 31st12:00
Whale Watching Flagship
In true comfort and style, our crew are excited to explore the local waters in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months. Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife from downtown Vancouver.
- Fall in love with the beauty of the Gulf Islands, San Juan Islands, and Howe Sound regions of BC
- Our expert crew love to educate and share their stories and knowledge with our passengers, including the history of the area, industry fun facts and of course our marine wildlife.
- Travel in comfort and ease on board our 62 foot purpose-built whale watching vessel, designed to minimize our ecological footprint without reducing performance.
- Settle inside or outside, choosing from one of three different viewing areas on two distinct elevations or move about the vessel freely to experience them all.
- Departs from the Westin Bayshore Hotel in the heart of the city of Vancouver, walking distance from all major hotels in the area.