Make the most of your time here in British Columbia; skip the ferry lines, bus transfers and whale watch southbound from Vancouver to Victoria on Vancouver Island. This 4 hour adventure crossing travels into the protected waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months. Arrive in downtown Victoria in time for lunch, stroll the streets and continue your journey!
- Check in at Vancouver office (1601 Bayshore Drive)7:30
- Crew introductions & passenger boarding8:00
- Salish Sea Dream departs Vancouver8:30
- Salish Sea Dream arrives in the Victoria Harbour. Time to explore!12:30
• Return transfers and admissions to the Butchart Gardens
• Connect to Seattle, or travel back to Vancouver. Ask about our custom package options!
- Comfortable transfers onboard 'Salish Sea Dream' the newest addition to the Prince of Whales Whale Watching fleet
- Cruise through Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Search the waters for Resident Orca, Transient Orca, Minke Whales, Humpback Whales, Seals and other marine wildlife
- Convenient drop off in the Victoria Inner Harbour