Need to get From Vancouver to Seattle? Starting from the Westin Bayshore hotel in downtown Vancouver’s beautiful Coal Harbour, this tour departs at 8:30. After boarding our custom-built, cutting-edge vessel ‘Salish Sea Dream’, you will head south across Georgia Strait, through the Gulf and San Juan Islands on route to Victoria. Along the way you will be on the lookout for many species of marine mammals, all while learning about life on Canada’s west coast from our expert naturalists. Your journey from Vancouver to Victoria will take approximately four hours and will arrive in the inner harbour at 12:30. From there, you will have free time to explore the sights and sounds of this beautiful and very walk-able city.
- Check in Vancouver office (1601 Bayshore Drive)7:30
- Salish Sea Dream departs8:30
- Arrive in Victoria’s Inner Harbour12:30
- Check in at Clipper Vacations (254 Belleville St, Victoria)18:00
- Clipper departs19:00
- Arrives in Seattle21:45
The final leg of the journey is on board the Victoria Clipper, a fast and comfortable passenger only ferry (with a bar). The Clipper departs Victoria at 19:00. The trip from Victoria to Seattle is quick and scenic, and will allow you to see a portion of Washington state coast and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- Skip the long ferry lines to get to Seattle!
- Look out for and learn more about our marine wildlife