This half-day adventure begins in Victoria’s inner harbour with our friends at Cruise Victoria Tours who will take you on a 35 minute fully-guided tour of Victoria en route to The Butchart Gardens.
- Depart for The Butchart Gardens at your leisure using the flexible shuttle options and explore the gardens on your own.9:00 - 16:30
- Check in at Butchart Gardens Private Dock (located within the Japanese Gardens)16:30
- Salish Sea Dream departs16:45
- Salish Sea Dream arrives at Westin Bayshore Docks at Coal Harbour, Vancouver*19:00
Return Shuttle Times
- Shuttles depart hourly @9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00
The Butchart Gardens
The Butchart Gardens is one of the world’s premier floral show gardens. Jennie Butchart began to shape this magnificent landscape in 1904. She established, in the style of the grand estates of the period, several distinct gardens to evoke a range of aesthetic experiences. An abandoned limestone quarry was transformed into the dramatic Sunken Garden, a reflection of the early 20th-century beautification movement and an exceptional achievement in Canadian gardening history. Through successive generations of the Butchart family, The Gardens has retained much of its original design, and continues the Victorian tradition of seasonally changing the outstanding floral displays.