Perhaps you are looking for a one-of-a-kind experience. Perhaps you are short on time and not looking for a full-day tour? Look no further. We’ll arrange round-trip flights for you between downtown Vancouver & downtown Victoria. Once in Victoria hop on board one of our 3-hour whale watching adventures on either a zippy zodiac-style RHIB or the world-famous Ocean Magic II.
To learn more about the zodiac and Ocean Magic II experience, please click the information on the right
Highlights & Inclusions
- Return scenic 25-35 minute Seaplane or Helicopter flights between Vancouver and Victoria over the Gulf Islands
- Fully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (3-hours)
- Choose between the Ocean Magic II or Zodiacs for your whale watching adventure!
- Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife
- Customize your day with flexible flight and whale watching times
- Package can be broken up over 2 or more days
- EXAMPLE ITINERARY (Zodiac Adventures)
- 9:00 amCheck-in for seaplane or helicopter flight
- 9:20 amDepart Vancouver for 25-35 minute flight over the Gulf Islands
- 9:50 amArrive in Victoria, BC
- 10:30 amCheck-in at Prince of Whales Whale Watching Victoria
- 11:00 am - 2:00pmZodiac Whale Watching Adventure (3 Hours)
- 2:00pm - 5:00pmExplore Victoria at your leisure
- 5:00 pmCheck-in for return seaplane or helicopter flight
- 5:30 pmDepart Victoria for 25-35 minute flight over the Gulf Islands
- 6:00 pmArrive in Vancouver
What to Bring
- We recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants and closed toed shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort
- Sunglasses, sunscreen a camera and a sense of adventure!
- Government issued photo identification required for anyone over 16 years of age.
- Due to the flexibility of the tour schedule, please call us to make a reservation at 1-888-383-4884
Ocean Magic Rates
Salish Sea Conservation Fee
A $2 per person conservation fee will be added to your tour on checkout. The money collected is donated to local not-for-profit organizations who focus their efforts on conserving and protecting the long-term survival of the Southern Resident Killer Whale population and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.