|May 26th - September 22nd||4 Hours||8:30 am|
Make the most of your time here in British Columbia; skip the ferry lines and bus transfers and whale watch your way from Vancouver to Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
This 4-hour adventure crossing travels into the protected waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca in search of the majestic wildlife that flood the local waters here throughout the year. Arrive in downtown Victoria in time for lunch, stroll the streets and continue your journey!
Highlights & Inclusions
- Fully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (4-hours)
- Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife
- Convenient downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria connection
- Save time and combine whale watching and transportation between the two cities
- Ample space for luggage onboard
- 7:30 amCheck-in begins
- 8:00 amCrew introductions & passenger boarding
- 8:30 - 12:30 pmFully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (4-hours)
- 12:30 pmArrival into the Victoria Inner Harbour - in time for lunch!
What to Bring
- We recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants and closed toed shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort
- Sunglasses, sunscreen a camera and a sense of adventure!
- This is a one way connection from Vancouver to Victoria. Please visit our tour pages to explore our return options.
Salish Sea Conservation Fee
A $2 per person conservation fee will be added to your tour on checkout. The money collected is donated to local not-for-profit organizations who focus their efforts on conserving and protecting the long-term survival of the Southern Resident Killer Whale population and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.