|May 26th - September 22nd||Full Day||8:30 am|
Welcome aboard the ‘Salish Sea Dream’ – the newest, cutting-edge and luxurious addition to the Prince of Whales Whale Watching fleet on this Ultimate Day Tour to Victoria.
Begin your day in the waters of Georgia Strait before passing the Gulf Islands in search of the majestic wildlife that flood the local waters throughout the year. Discover at your leisure the Victoria Inner Harbour, British Columbia’s capital city, and when you think you can’t take any more beauty, enter into the world famous Butchart Gardens before enjoying a sunset cruise behind Salt Spring Island en route back to Vancouver. All of this and more awaits you on your Ultimate Day Tour.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Fully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (4-hours)
- Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife
- See Victoria, Visit the Butchart Gardens and Go Whale Watching in one day! The only package of its kind from Vancouver
- Customize your day by selecting your connection to the Butchart Gardens based on your desired time in Victoria and the Butchart Gardens
- Rate includes admission to the Butchart Gardens and guided transfers from Victoria to the gardens with CVS Tours
- Package can be broken up over 2 or more days, with ample space for luggage onboard
- 7:30 amCheck-in begins
- 8:00 amCrew introductions & passenger boarding
- 8:30 amDeparture from downtown Vancouver
- 8:30 - 12:30 pmFully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (4-hours)
- Explore Victoria and The Butchart Gardens at your leisure, choose how and where you spend your time with flexible shuttle connections with CVS Tours
- 4:15 - 4:30 pmMeet the boat crew at the Butchart Gardens private dock (located near the Japanese Gardens)
- 4:45 pmVessel promptly departs Butchart Cove
- 4:45 - 7:00 pmCruise through the Gulf Islands enroute to Vancouver (2.5-hours)
- 7:00 pmArrival into downtown Vancouver - Just in time for dinner!
What to Bring
- We recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants and closed toed shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort
- We recommend passengers bring their own lunch or snacks for the adventure
- Sunglasses, sunscreen a camera and a sense of adventure!
Salish Sea Conservation Fee
A $2 per person conservation fee will be added to your tour on checkout. The money collected is donated to local not-for-profit organizations who focus their efforts on conserving and protecting the long-term survival of the Southern Resident Killer Whale population and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.