|May 26 - September 22||5+ Hours||8:30am|
Climb on board ‘Salish Sea Dream’ and experience The Southbound Adventure Crossing before taking flight and retracing your route home by air! The Whales & Fly tour is an all-around experience which is ideal for travelers who seek diversity in their adventures. Get up close and personal with some of the Salish Sea’s many marine mammals before taking in picturesque views of British Columbia’s rugged coast and dotted islands by air.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Fully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (4-hours)
- Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife
- A scenic 25-35 minute Seaplane or Helicopter flight between Victoria and Vancouver over the Gulf Islands
- Customize your day with flexible flight times to allow you to explore Victoria at your leisure
- Combine whale watching, exploring Victoria and scenic flights! Three must - do activities while visiting British Columbia
- Package can be broken up over 2 or more days
- 7:30 amCheck-in begins - inside the lobby of the Westin Bayshore Hotel
- 8:00 amCrew introductions & passenger boarding
- 8:30 - 12:30 pmFully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (4-hours)
- 12:30 pmArrival into the Victoria Inner Harbour - in time for lunch!
- Plan to explore Victoria at your leisure with scheduled seaplane and helicopter flights departing as late at 6:30pm from Victoria to Vancouver.
What to Bring
- We recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants and closed toed shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort
- Sunglasses, sunscreen a camera and a sense of adventure!
- Government issued photo identification required for anyone over 16 years of age.
- Due to the flexibility of the tour schedule, please call us to make a reservation at 1-888-383-4884
Salish Sea Conservation Fee
A $2 per person conservation fee will be added to your tour on checkout. The money collected is donated to local not-for-profit organizations who focus their efforts on conserving and protecting the long-term survival of the Southern Resident Killer Whale population and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.