|May 26 - September 22||3+ Hours||Customizable|
Combine a convenient connection from downtown Victoria to The Butchart Gardens with a sunset cruise to downtown Vancouver on board our brand new, luxury catamaran the ‘Salish Sea Dream’.
This package offers flexible guided shuttle connections from downtown Victoria to The Butchart Gardens, so you can decide if you wish to spend all day or just the afternoon there. Our crew will meet you at the private dock in Butchart Cove in the afternoon for a evening sunset cruise to downtown Vancouver – no need to head back to Victoria.
Save time, enjoy the views, and leave the rest up to us!
To learn more about the Salish Sea Dream experience, please click the information on the right
Highlights & Inclusions
- Convenient downtown Victoria to downtown Vancouver connection (Westin Bayshore Hotel, Coal Harbour)
- Customize your day by selecting your connection to the Butchart Gardens based on your desired time in the gardens on any scheduled departure
- Explore The Butchart Gardens and enjoy a luxury sunset cruise to downtown Vancouver
- Ample space for luggage onboard
- Travel through inlets and bays not visited on other departures
- Package rate is inclusive off all admissions and connections
- This package is not a whale watching tour, however we often see whales on the crossing
- Select any of the connections with CVS to the Butchart Gardens the day of travel, latest connection available at 3:00pm to ensure you do not miss the boat to Vancouver
- 4:15 - 4:30 pmMeet the boat crew at the Butchart Gardens private dock (located near the Japanese Gardens)
- 4:45 pmVessel promptly departs Butchart Cove
- 4:45 - 7:00 pmCruise through the Gulf Islands enroute to Vancouver (2.5-hours)
- 7:00 pmArrival into downtown Vancouver - Just in time for dinner!
What to Bring
- We recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants and closed toed shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort.
- We recommend passengers bring their own lunch or snacks for the adventure
- Sunglasses, sunscreen a camera and a sense of adventure!
- Guests must pick up connection and admission vouchers from our office prior to boarding a shuttle to the Butchart Gardens
- Luggage may be dropped off at our office the day of departure prior to connecting to the Butchart Gardens
- Guided shuttle connection to the Butchart Gardens departs with CVS out the front of the Empress Hotel, connection takes approximately 45 minutes. Check in 10-15 minutes prior to desired departure time.
- This package does not include our year-round whale sightings guarantee
- We recommend reservations be made in advance if you wish to dine at the Butchart Gardens - we recommend the afternoon tea!
Salish Sea Conservation Fee
A $2 per person conservation fee will be added to your tour on checkout. The money collected is donated to local not-for-profit organizations who focus their efforts on conserving and protecting the long-term survival of the Southern Resident Killer Whale population and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.