|May 26 - September 22||5+ Hours||1:15pm|
This adventure makes the most of your vacation time by allowing you to enjoy two of Victoria’s essential experiences in a single day: whale watching and The Butchart Gardens.
Explore the Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months. Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife from downtown Victoria en route to the Butchart Gardens private dock and entrance via Tod Inlet.
Enjoy at your leisure The Butchart Gardens with CVS return connections to Victoria departing the gardens regularly throughout the evening. Stay for dinner, the fireworks on Saturday evening or summer events!
Highlights & Inclusions
- Fully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (3-hours)
- VIP entrance into the Butchart Gardens by their private dock
- Travel through inlets and bays not visited on other departures
- Save time by combining whale watching and connections to the Butchart Gardens
- Customize your return time to Victoria on any scheduled connection with our partner CVS Tours
- Rate includes admission to the Butcahrt Gardens and return coach transfers with CVS Tours
- 1:15 pmDeparture from Victoria Inner Harbour
- 1:15 pm - 4:15 pmWhales Watching & Wildlife Viewing
- 4:15 pmArrive at the Butchart Gardens private dock
- Enjoy your time at the gardens and return on any of the scheduled CVS departures
What to Bring
- We recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants and closed toed shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort
- Sunglasses, sunscreen a camera and a sense of adventure!
- We ask guests to check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure time at our office located below the Visitors Information Centre, passenger boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Guided shuttle connection to the Butchart Gardens departs with CVS Tours at the bus depot at the entrance of the Butchart Gardens, connection takes approximately 35 minutes. Check in 10-15 minutes prior to desired departure time.
- We recommend reservations be made in advance for dinner if you wish to dine at the Butchart Gardens
Salish Sea Conservation Fee
A $2 per person conservation fee will be added to your tour on checkout. The money collected is donated to local not-for-profit organizations who focus their efforts on conserving and protecting the long-term survival of the Southern Resident Killer Whale population and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.