|April 1 - September 12th||3 Hours||Varies based on sunset time|
British Columbia is known to have some of the best scenery in the world – not to mention the incredible sunsets. Take advantage of a unique whale watching experience & the wonderful evening light.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Fully guided whale watching and wild life viewing
- Smaller group size - 12 people maximum & less vessels on the water for an intimate and secluded viewing opportunity
- Includes a range of educational materials from ID catalogues to maps, as well as charts and books on the local area and marine life
- Complimentary tea & coffee available after your tour in the office
- Fast & exciting ride, we guarantee you will have a blast!
What to Bring
- We recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants and closed toed shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort
- Sunglasses, sunscreen a camera and a sense of adventure!
- This vessel is not suitable for anyone with a history of serious medical conditions including but not limited to, back or neck injuries, recent surgery, and/or current or suspected pregnancy.
- There is a minimum height restriction of 4ft/120cm. This typically applies to children under 7 years old, and minimum weight required is 50 pounds/23 kilos.
- Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check in. Participants must be 19 years of age, or require a parent or guardian to sign on their behalf.
- We ask guests to check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure time at our office located below the Visitors Information Centre, passenger boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
Salish Sea Conservation Fee
A $2 per person conservation fee will be added to your tour on checkout. The money collected is donated to local not-for-profit organizations who focus their efforts on conserving and protecting the long-term survival of the Southern Resident Killer Whale population and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.