COVID-19 rules and service update.
General ship rules:
- Please follow the instructions of our Captain and crew at all times.
- Maintain physical distancing, and stay 2m/6ft from other guests and our staff.
- Please follow the directional signs around the vessels.
- Large vessels will be capped at 50% capacity, and we will have one extra crew member on board every sailing to ensure safety and social distancing compliance.
Please note that adventuring with us is at your own risk.
All guests will be asked the following questions prior to boarding our vessels
- Do you have a fever and a cough? Yes/no
- Do you have a fever and breathing difficulty? Yes/no
- Have you been refused boarding in the past 14 days due to a medical reason related to COVID-19? Yes/no
- Are you the subject of a provincial/territorial or local public health order? Yes/no
- Do you agree to wear a face covering in situations where you cannot maintain two metres of physical separation from your fellow passengers or our crew? Yes/no
If your answer is any of the four in bold, our crew reserved the right to deny you from boarding our vessels.
Service Specific Notices:
ON-BOARD PANTRY (Ocean Magic and Salish Sea Class vessels)
We will not be serving food on board any of our vessels. Guests are welcome and encouraged to bring their own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
We will continue to provide complimentary hot drinks. Guests are responsible for disposing of their cups in our designated recycle bin on board.
We encourage you to bring a water bottle. Should you need to refill it during the trip, our crew will be happy to assist you.
WASHROOMS (Ocean Magic and Salish Sea Class vessels)
Our on-board washrooms will be open. Washrooms will have hand sanitizer, hand soap, and visible instructions for proper hand washing. Our crew will be cleaning the washrooms every 30 minutes during the trips.
FLEECE BLANKETS, HATS & GLOVES
To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, we will not be providing fleece blankets, hats, or gloves on board our Ocean Magic and Salish Sea Class vessels. Please bring your own warm layers (it gets cold on the water!). Blankets are a great item to bring in order to stay cozy on our spacious, outdoor decks.
We will continue to provide on board books and catalogues for guests to read during the trip. We will be limiting our educational material to those which the crew can properly sanitize between trips.
FLOTATION SUITS AND LIFE JACKETS (ZODIACS)
Guests will still be provided Transport Canada approved safety equipment on our Zodiac (RHIB) vessels. Flotation suits and life jackets will be set aside for 72 hours after each use. We ask that Zodiac guests bring their own fleece hats and gloves. Ours will remain available for those who need them, and they will be laundry washed after each use.
Our crew will be properly trained on COVID-19 sanitation protocols. Our captains will ensure vessels are safely clean before guests step on board. The crew will adhere to a cleaning schedule throughout the duration of the trip. All of our vessels will be thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day.
We ask that all guests refer to our updated CHECK-IN procedures. We ask guests to refrain coming to our indoor office unless absolutely necessary.
For the safety of our crew and your fellow guests, we kindly ask that you bring your own face covering. If you do not have one, not to worry! Our crew will be happy to provide you with one prior to boarding the vessel.