Lead a life less ordinary!
Looking for a unique career opportunity with us?
Whether you are looking for a fun seasonal job in tourism, a foot in the door to a career in marine biology or have aspirations to captain one of our vessels – Prince of Whales Whale Watching offers inspiring opportunities to friendly, passionate individuals who are looking to share, with us, one of the most unique British Columbian experiences around.
Why join our crew?
It’s our crew that makes Prince of Whales, Prince of Whales!
It’s our livelihood
- ›Free Whale Watching!
- ›Team activities & celebrations
- ›Make a difference in marine conservation and education
- ›Become part of our POWW family
We invest in our crew
- ›Seasonal and ongoing opportunities
- ›Dynamic career path within the marine and wildlife industry
- ›Learn firsthand from industry professionals
- ›Opportunities for growth and advancement for all employees
- ›Discounts to various industry partner attractions
- ›Opportunities to attend industry related events
- ›Family & friends rates
- ›Accommodation discounts
We provide a great place for great people to work!
We like to recognize our hard working, passionate crew & offer opportunities for further training, career advancement and a variety of pathways within our organization.
See a sample of our crew pathways here:
“If someone had mentioned to me during my interview that I’d one day be driving a 150ton vessel with the company I would have laughed. Today I am working toward my 150ton certification with Prince of Whales Whale Watching.” Anthony
60ton First Mate
“I never imagined my love for marine wildlife would lead into experiencing new challenges and the opportunity to advance my career within the industry.” Wilma
“I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for the experience and opportunities I’ve had working at Prince of Whales Whale Watching.” Claire
60ton First Mate
“It’s not common that people with biology degrees actually end up working in biology, never mind doing something as stimulating, thrilling, and fun as whale watching! It’s a dream come true!” Jen