Departing from Downtown Vancouver (Granville Island) – Enjoy a 3-hour Sunset & Fireworks tour during this year’s Honda Celebration of Light – the annual musical fireworks competition in Vancouver, BC. Escape the crowds and the traffic aboard the 95-passenger Salish Sea catamaran, and watch the world-famous fireworks in a lively social atmosphere with panoramic views from the Pacific ocean.
DATES NOT YET ANNOUNCED FOR 2023
**Note this is NOT A WHALE WATCHING TOUR**
The cruise includes complimentary catered delights from Savoury Chef.
BC craft beverages are available for purchase. And as an added bonus, this tour is fully carbon offset!
SAT JULY 23 – JAPAN – Akariya Fireworks
WED JULY 27 – CANADA – Midnight Sun Fireworks
SAT JULY 30 – SPAIN – Pirotecnia Zaragozana
+ Conservation fee & Carbon offset
- The perfect viewing platform and the only one of its kind on the British Columbia coast. This 95 passenger catamaran was engineered and built in Canada with the safety of our guests as priority number one.
- Free photo package will be taken and sent by our Crew on every trip, group photos & firework photos all included.
- 360 degree panoramic views from a 22 ft tall elevated viewing platform means all 95 guests will see farther while we maintain a safe viewing distance.
- Experience spectacular views through floor to ceiling windows. Only a few feet above the water these 10 ft tall glass windows offer unobstructed views.
- Enjoy complimentary catered snacks from our Savoury Chef.
- BC craft beverages available for purchase.
Prepare For Your Adventure
It gets cold out on the water (trust us!), so we recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants, and closed-toe shoes. It’s also a good idea to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a tight-fitting hat, a camera to capture some memorable moments and, above all, your sense of adventure!
The boat used for this adventure is not wheelchair accessible. If you require assistance, please call us to book.
Granville Island Adventure Centre
1666 Duranleau St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3S2, Canada
Please remember to check-in half an hour before your adventure.
Tours operate rain or shine! Safety is our priority and, in extreme weather conditions or high winds, adventures may be cancelled at the discretion of our qualified crew. We will be in touch should this be the case.
The boat we use for this tour is equipped with two airline-style washrooms.
No, our boats are custom-built for whale watching with passengers in mind. Captain and crew will also do their best to minimize the impact of the sea. However, if you are prone to seasickness, we recommend you purchase non-drowsy Gravol from a pharmacy prior to your adventure with us.
Reservations are definitely recommended. Adventures often sell out and we don’t want you to be disappointed.