Step on board one of our floating classrooms!
All 14 of our boats were engineered in Canada and build from scratch for the purpose of whale watching in the coastal waters of British Columbia.
- Three distinctly different viewing elevations and floor to ceiling interior glass.
- Luxurious and spacious for up to 95 guests per boat.
- Two distinctly different viewing elevations.
- Great for families, groups, and charters for up to 74 guests per boat.
- One viewing elevation – right above the water at sea level!
- Adventurous and intimate with less than 12 guests per boat.
- Conservation, Innovation, StoryMay 11, 2018LEARN MORE
Prince of Whales Whale Watching is constantly searching for ways to update its vessels and lead in innovation. Its newest in-operation vessel, the Salish Sea Dream was fitted with jets in place of props to propel it on the water safely and efficiently.
- Conservation, InnovationAugust 10, 2018LEARN MORE
When looking at whale research, under-water sound is a huge factor in considering cetacean health and wellbeing. Most whales use a variation of their own pitches to socialize and communicate with eachother, as well as to locate their food. The noises they make vary from clicks and whistles to pulsed calls.
- Conservation, Education, Exploration, Innovation, Sightings, StoryDecember 14, 2017LEARN MORE
VICTORIA – The Salish Sea Dream, Prince of Whales’ new $3.5 million environmentally-friendly custom-built catamaran has had such a successful inaugural season running unique whale watching day trips between Vancouver and Victoria and Victoria and Butchart Gardens, that the company has just placed an order for another state-of-the-art ship that will be even more environmentally… Read more »