SET SAIL ON AN EXCITING NEW CAREER IN TRANSFORMATIONAL TOURISM
With passionate staff from all over the world, there exists one unifying love. The love goes beyond ocean wildlife tours. Every staff member is dedicated to the education and preservation of our oceans and the abundant life it holds. Their goal is to touch each and every customer through education and engagement, resulting in true stewards of the sea.
We credit our success to our dedicated and hard-working 100+ employees. From the very beginning, we have been committed to hiring the most qualified and inspired personalities in the industry. As a result, we have formed a unique culture that keeps people coming back. This is what makes Prince of Whales one of the most dynamic and exciting places to work. Interested in joining the POW family?
WHY JOIN OUR CREW?
OUR PEOPLE ARE WHAT MAKE PRINCE OF WHALES, PRINCE OF WHALES.
WE INVEST IN OUR PEOPLE
- We promote from within whenever possible
- We provide opportunities for internal advancement
- We provide sponsorship and support in the pursuit of advanced certifications
IT’S OUR LIVELIHOOD
- We grow and get better every year
- We care deeply about the work that we do
- We all share a common vision
- We believe that we can all be part of the solution
- We are part of the Vancouver Tourism Challenge
- We get amazing discounts at our partner attractions & other local business
- We provide opportunities to attend exciting industry events
- We have fantastic Friends & Family rates on whale watching